Hospitality Software Trainer
A unique and rewarding opportunity for a hospitality colleague to utilise their transferrable skills to transition into a career in Training and IT.
Hotel Perfect is an established local business in the hospitality software sector. From our offices in Cornwall, we deliver solutions onsite and remotely to customers across the UK.
As a result of our growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a customer service focused individual to become an additional member of our installation and training team.
Typically, you will be from a reservations/rate management background or have managed the configuration and maintenance of EPoS back-office software for F&B.
The role will involve you representing the company, developing & maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing customers. You will be required to deliver training to hotels & restaurants on a range of our products in a highly professional, personable manner.
You will be joining a team with years of experience in delivering our product to customers, and after the completion of the training program, provided by a network of supportive & knowledgeable colleagues, you will be ready to project manage your own portfolio.
- Experience in hotel operations.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to new situations, and communicate with employees/customers on different organisational levels confidently and professionally
- A genuine passion in the importance of offering exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Confident in using computer software programs
- Travel to hotels for onsite installations when required
- Availability to cover our Customer Assistance Line on a rota basis
- Full UK driving license
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working with PMS Systems
- Company Car, available for private use (following qualifying period)
- 28 days holidays, increasing on years of service
- Flexible home/work location
Salary – £18,000 – £22,000 per year
Please email all CV’s and covering letter to: Kimberley.Barradell@hotelperfect.co.uk