Are you in the hospitality industry?
Would you love a job with a company car and expense account?
Do you enjoy training new colleagues?
Then you should consider a career as a Software Trainer for Hotel Perfect!
We are looking for colleagues from the hospitality industry that would like to hone their IT and communication skills to provide training to our customers.
Typically, you will be from a reception/reservations background, or have managed the configuration and maintenance of back office software for F&B
Hotel Perfect is a growing business in the hospitality software sector, delivering solutions onsite and remotely to customers across the UK.
After completing your training program, you will be ready to project manage a new installation.
You will travel to the hotel, meet the team and walk them through the various products and services of the software that they will be using.
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity for a hospitality colleague to utilise their transferrable skills to transition into a career in training and IT. Full training is provided by a network of supportive and knowledgeable colleagues.
We are offering a salary package of £16,000 to £22,000 plus company car, expense allowance, and accommodation whilst working away. Holidays increase with length of service, and there is scope for career progression as the company grows.
- Experience working in a hotel environment
- Confident and professional manner in person and on the telephone
- Excellent task management and self-motivation
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Highly confident in using computer software programs
- Educated to a minimum of A Level (or equivalent) standard. GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or higher in English and Maths.
- Full UK driving license
- Availability to cover emergency support on a rota basis
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working with Hotel Perfect and/or Posera MaitreD
Please apply in writing with your C.V. and covering letter to: email@example.com