Senior .NET Web Developer
Leave the big city behind, but don’t compromise on the job role!
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of web-based applications and services
- Analyse, design and develop business applications using a range of technologies
- Design and implement software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use that will allow customer to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment whilst having the ability to work on projects alone
- Adhere to all software quality standards provided
We are looking for a candidate to diversify the skills of an existing team in order to deliver a number of new products & services to our main product, Hotel Perfect.
You should be eager to take on new challenges and be willing to embrace responsibility to progress your career. An interest in future management career progression is encouraged.
You will gain exposure to full project life-cycle and will be working on multiple projects at the same time.
All projects are client facing and therefore a professional approach and an ability to understand user applications of the web projects is vital to your success within the team. We are looking for passionate developers with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities in a very exciting role. The company is a forward thinking highly technical provider of SaaS solutions to the Hospitality industry.
Hotel Perfect offices are located in Penryn, Cornwall; we are easily accessible and our doorstep is almost the beach!
Salary £30k – £35k subject to experience
Holidays increase with length of service
Company NEST pension scheme
Please apply in writing with your C.V. and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org