Customer Support Technician within the Technical Department
This year is a milestone for Hotel Perfect, as we celebrate our 25th Anniversary as a successful software development company providing technology solutions and services to the hospitality industry.
We are looking for a candidate to fulfil a varied & challenging role within our existing support team. The role offers the opportunity to work with up-to-date technologies, including direct involvement in the management of our private cloud infrastructures and hosted application platform as well as exposure to the latest technologies.
We are looking for a technically competent individual with a minimum of 18 months experience within a fast paced 1st/2nd line role.
In return we are offering the opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team with continued professional development.
- Monitor and Maintain operability of Cloud platform
- Work with the 1st / 2nd line support teams to provide infrastructure support to Hotel Perfect and related products.
- Manage service interruption notifications
- Co-ordinate with third party software/hardware vendors on related products
- Implement and maintain security best practices in accordance with PCI guidelines
- Responsible to the Technical Support Supervisor
Essential Skills and Experience
- Entry Level Microsoft Certifications – Microsoft technical Associate (MTA Network Fundamentals 70-366/Server Fundamentals 70-365) or higher
- Experience working with commercial software applications
- Confident and professional manner in person and on the telephone
- Excellent task management and self-motivation
- Ability to use own initiative and the drive to succeed
- Full UK driving license
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Competencies in Office 365 or Exchange Online
- Competencies in Exchange, Server 2102/R2 & SQL Server 2008R2/12/2014
- Competencies in VMWare vCentre/vCloud director or other datacentre management tools
- Microsoft Certification – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA or higher)
- Full time position
- Remuneration according to experience
- Holidays increase with length of service
- Company social events
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com